With a team of 1374 talented people working across the country to care for our customers and grow our business, Umeme is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage professionals from all walks to join the Umeme family.
Our values and culture are at the forefront of our operations.
Are you an individual with integrity, dedication and commitment? We welcome you to a future of possibilities.
Closes 24th February 2017
Closes 20th February 2017
3. Manager Business and Performance Analyst/ Business Intelligence and Reporting.
Closes 20th February 2017
Why Choose Umeme?
- Work-life balance; An engaged workforce is a productive workforce. It is based on this philosophy that we give our staff flexible working hours, health care, holiday packages and genuine interest in the well-being of all our staff.
- Staff development; Umeme takes pride in the development of its talent. The Umeme Academy situated in Jinja offers a number of programs to our employees to enhance their skills. Our wide array of programs at the school and externally ensure that our staff develop both professionally and at a personal level.
- Attractive Employee Value Proposition; Umeme offers a competitive package that is benchmarked on our talent competitors. Our performance based bonus plans, yearly salary increment and employee stock schemes reward year-on-year delivery of company goals and ensure that staff participate in celebrating the company’s success.
- Diversity of professions i.e. Engineering, Operations, Finance, IT, HR, Research and Development, Corporate Affairs, Legal, Communications, Sales, Customer Care and other cross cutting disciplines
Our success as a business depends on the success of our people. Umeme supports staff growth and development through various company sponsored initiatives, however, we encourage staff growth through self-initiative. You are the driver of your career and you chose to steer it in the direction you choose.
- Internship; Runs between June and September. Applications are received from January to April through the recruitment email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we do not receive hard copy applications.
- Graduate Recruitment; Umeme seeks to recruit fresh talent to build a long term succession pool and ensure sustainability of the company performance. We take our graduates through an intensive rotation program to gain a holistic understanding of the business in preparation to take up leadership of the company.
- Professional Recruitment; From time to time, as vacancies come through, adverts are run in national newspapers, radios and online. We encourage all that are interested and match the stated criteria to apply within the stipulated time.
Contact HR Department
- Rwenzori House, Second floor
- Lumumba Avenue, Kampala
- Email: email@example.com